1. How long does it take MerryStockings to embroider my personalized Christmas stocking and fulfill my order? When your Christmas stocking order is placed with MerryStockings, it takes 1-2 business days to embroider your personalized Christmas stocking. When the Christmas stocking is finished, the stocking is then shipped via USPS. Transit times range from 2-3 days. THE COST TO PERSONALIZE YOUR STOCKING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE.
*The Steel Christmas Stocking Hanger takes four days to create and ships ground from NH. If you want specific transit time from NH, please call our toll free number 877.764.2271
2. I have a question and would like to talk with someone - who do I call? MerryStockings has an email address that is checked every hour. If you have a question, please email email@example.com and we will respond to your question within an hour. If you'd prefer to chat with someone online OR call and get a live person, we have both of those options available as well. Simply go to the homepage and you'll see the LiveChat link and the toll-free number in the upper right corner of the website. We want to ensure all of your questions are answered quickly and accurately.
3. Is MerryStockings going to have additional designs this year? MerryStockings offers a fixed number of Christmas stockings each year - what you see on the website this year is what's available. MerryStockings does strive to offer a large variety and this year, 2010, we have over 50 different Christmas stockings to choose from!
4. I am in love with a Christmas stocking on your website but it says "SOLD OUT" - can you help? Unfortunately we cannot fulfill orders for Christmas stockings that say SOLD OUT. MerryStockings has a fixed number of each Christmas stocking - when they are SOLD OUT its a permanent status until next Christmas season. We hope that by striving to have the best selection of Christmas stockings that you'll be able to find the Christmas stocking you were hoping for.
5. Can I see a sample? We don't offer the ability to see samples of our Christmas stockings. However, the photographs of our Christmas stockings are the actually Christmas stockings. We hope that by having great pictures of our Christmas stockings that you can see the texture, colors, patterns, etc., very clearly. We also have a very friendly return policy.
6. Do you have Christmas stocking holders? As of fall 2009, we DO carry Christmas Stocking hangers. In fact, we carry our own line of Christmas stocking hangers. You can see those for yourself by clicking on this link: www.merrystockings.com/shop/holiday-decor-accessories-c176.html. We also carry a variety of other Christmas decor items. Simply click on Accessories link on the homepage. Thanks for browsing!
7. Does MerryStockings have a limit to the number of characters that can be embroidered? No. The fonts we have chosen to offer work with almost every name. If we have to adjust the font size to make it work, we typically can accommodate. Even the longest names look great (Alexandra, Elizabeth, etc.).
8. Does MerryStockings offer multiple font choices? YES! MerryStockings offers three different fonts to choose from. Our font choices are simple, but they are very classy and they all look great when embroidered onto a Christmas stocking. If you are looking for something very specific, we can often accommodate so don't hesitate to call MerryStockings and let us know what you are thinking!
9. Does MerryStockings.com ship to CANADA? Yes! Shipping rates are considerably more but we did ship to Canada!
10. If you have an additional question or concern, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number or open a chat. We are here to help! Thanks for visiting!
11. DISCOUNT CODES